Sphere partners with Clients to transform their organizations, embed technology and process into everything they do, and enable lasting competitive advantage. We combine global expertise and local insight to help people and companies to turn their ambitious goals into reality. Sphere is helping a known multinational company to innovate and bring new platforms to market and is looking for a Principal Solutions Architect who will join our team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identify opportunities to sell services to both new and existing Clients;
- Solicit functional and non-functional project requirements;
- Understand the scope, vision and idea of client to break down into manageable components;
- Research and analyze off the shelf components and limitations, and determine functional gaps;
- Perform customer environment/system reviews to ascertain current-state and derive desired end-state;
- Create and maintain architectural solutions based on business requirements;
- Estimate resource requirements, do code review and system audit;
- Present the solution details with justification and explanation on design rationale, cost decisions, technology recommendations, etc.
- Work with teams to capture best practices and develop case studies and other core deliverables to build solution offerings;
- Mentor, develop, and support practice capabilities per market demand.
- Experience in Business Operations (e.g. invoicing, SOW, margins, utilization);
- Experience in software engineering (10+);
- Experience with custom software development and microservices architecture design;
- Experience with multiple development languages (Go, Java, JS, Ruby, Python, etc), frameworks (.NET, Rails, React, Node, etc), middleware platform and ETL methodologies;
- Experience in Cloud Transformation (GCP, AWS, Azure) and their proprietary components around data storage, data processing, AI/ML, DevOps and analytics packages.
Sphere offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package, as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment, flexibility, and unique international travel opportunities