Sphere partners with Clients to transform their organizations, embed technology and process into everything they do, and enable lasting competitive advantage. We combine global expertise and local insight to help people and companies to turn their ambitious goals into reality. Sphere is helping a known multinational company to innovate and bring new platforms to market and is looking for Practice Lead, Strategy & Transformation a who will join our team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead and grow the practice;
- Collaborate with company leadership to ensure alignment with corporate culture, define the strategic direction of the practice team, and actively lead entrepreneurial activities to expand offerings and the skills of the team;
- Drive the development/enhancement of methodologies and approaches to client delivery;
- Initiate and lead business development meetings with prospective clients;
- Lead teams serving clients across industries while demonstrating executive presence with high level client counterparts;
- Key project types include digital product / service development, cloud-native development, analytics, modern systems integration, and technology strategy projects;
- Work with program and project leadership to implement processes and technology that support business value and process efficiency across business and technical functions;
- Engage with our project teams on project delivery work by facilitating client workshops, collaborating on major design sessions, and attending executive steering meetings;
- Respond to client requests while also driving the project to completion.
- Experience in operations transformation strategy consulting (10+);
- Experience in a Senior practice level responsibility (4+);
- Experience with enterprise value chain concepts;
- Experience with both business and IT leaders at Fortune 1000 companies in Tech, FinTech, Healthcare, Pharma, Banking & Financial Services;
- Experience partnering with leaders from other practices, Client Partnerships/Business Development teams, Marketing, Engineering and orchestrating such engagements;
- Experience in Practice Building;
- Experience in Business Development.
Sphere offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package, as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment, flexibility, and unique international travel opportunities.