Sphere Partners is a strategic technology partner offering consulting services, cutting-edge software development, expert engineering teams on-demand and enterprise platform implementations With a global team of business and technology consultants, solution creators, and engineers, Sphere delivers strategy, design, and software development to help organizations solve their technology challenges and improve productivity, enhance the user experience, and maximize growth. An established, yet growing technology company who enjoys helping businesses grow to achieve their goals. We are expanding our offerings and building new data and cloud services practices, and need a dynamic team to grow with us.
Type: Full-time remote
Start Date: ASAP
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support the strategy and execution of marketing events (virtual events, trade shows, roundtables, etc.) to drive pipeline and revenue targets across North America.
- Assist with creation of marketing assets (website offers, email templates, landing pages, banners, etc.) to activate across digital channels to amplify Sphere Partners’ event presence.
- Help evaluate and manage external vendors and third-party event co-marketing opportunities.
- Track spend within the allocated budget and build effective reports to determine performance and ROI of events.
- Work with cross-functional team members (Design, Sales, MarTech, etc.) to support the orchestration of high-impact integrated marketing campaigns.
- Partner with sales for pre and post event outreach messaging, event booth staffing, and lead flow management to maximize conversions and identify areas of improvement.
- Experience in B2B event marketing (enterprise software, SaaS, Security, etc.) (3+);
- Experience with HubSpot (and/or other marketing automation tools);
- Must be comfortable with reporting and communicating event efforts and impact across the organization.
- Experience in a high growth company in the SaaS, security, or network space, combined with knowledge of how the Internet works is a plus (preferred).
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Commission structure
- Bonus plan
- Medical plan
- Paid time off
- Computer stipend