Sphere partners with Clients to transform their organizations, embed technology and process into everything they do, and enable lasting competitive advantage. We combine global expertise and local insight to help people and companies to turn their ambitious goals into reality.Sphere is helping a known multinational company to innovate and bring new platforms to market and is looking for a Business Analyst who will join our team.
Start Date: ASAP
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identify and translate business needs into clearly defined requirements;
- Develop requirements documentation inclusive of user stories/ use cases, process flows, data flows and report mock-ups;
- Write BRD, SRS, SOW documents, etc.
- Plan, facilitate, and conduct requirements gathering sessions, meetings, and presentations;
- Build strong relationships within the business units and support functions to understand the business needs;
- Collaborate with development and testing teams to provide subject matter expertise, ensure that out of the box functionality is leveraged and to assist in troubleshooting and resolving issues;
- Research technologies suitable for the solutions;
- Ensure that proposed solutions are focused on improving efficiency and effectiveness of the business processes, and are consistent across products where possible;
- Experience in Business Analysis (6+);
- Experience in system analysis (required);
- Experience in Project Management (2+);
- Technical background (preferred);
- Written and spoken English (required).
Sphere offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package, as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment, flexibility, and unique international travel opportunities