Sphere Partners is a global consultancy that connects strategy, modern engineering, data and artificial intelligence to help companies accelerate growth and innovation. We co-innovate with the most respected companies in the world to solve complex problems, optimize business operations and to create a competitive advantage. We’re rapidly expanding our consulting services, geographic footprint and industry expertise.
Sphere Partners is looking for a Sales Executive to drive the sales pipeline. We are looking for sales professionals with a track record of hunting for new business and driving the process to generate net new revenue within the financial services vertical. Proven success in wealth management and payments is a plus, as well as in the insurance vertical. As a significant driver of revenue and growth, the ideal candidate will have a track record of driving a sales pipeline, performing strategic enterprise selling, and generating new logo business.
Locations: US, UK, Europe
Start Date: ASAP
What You'll Do:
- Strategic enterprise sales role targeting enterprise financial services and insurance clients in order to build a robust pipeline of business (hunter role);
- Develop thought leadership and a trusted advisory relationship with your partners, customers, and prospects;
- Target business opportunities (partner and customer) that leverage high value use cases, in financial services;
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to sell our offerings, solutions, and services;
- Ability to network financial services institutions and create a road map to prospect and/or organically growth existing PS financial service clients;
- Communicate value propositions to partners and customers that speak intimately to their needs and requirements;
- Utilize client-centric, solutions-oriented selling strategies and hunter's mentality to identify, qualify, and convert enterprise sales, alongside partners;
- Develops strong internal and prospect relationships, collaborates with cross functional teams and partners agencies; assists in sales and logistical support in addition to prospecting and proactive outreach;
- Experience working in a virtual team environment, cross-functional team leadership across GEOs and time zones;
- Effectively articulate financial ROI/TCO value and build value throughout the negotiation process;
- Maintain extensive account and opportunity detail in Hubspot CRM, including account win plans, customer touch points, sales inhibitors, etc;
- Forecast and report revenue projections accurately to management.