Sphere Partners with Clients to transform their organizations, embed technology and process into everything they do, and enable lasting competitive advantage. We combine global expertise and local insight to help people and companies to turn their ambitious goals into reality. At Sphere we put people first and strive to be a changemaker by building a better future through innovation and technology. Now we are looking for a Technical Delivery Manager to join our team and help to develop global electric vehicle charging infrastructure.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with Product Managers, Product Owners, and all Workstream leaders with accountability to develop and manage the delivery;
- Manage all project ceremonies (Agile) and steering committee/governance;
- Support Product Manager on the Definition of project/program objectives and being on point to support stakeholders from across the business;
- Identify business and process changes required to deliver and implement appropriate change management to ensure anticipated benefits;
- Communicate of program status through governance, to ensure wider business stakeholders are aware of program status, as well as any risks, issues, or milestones requiring attention.
- Experience in a Program/Project/Delivery Manager role, leading several projects in parallel or large scale projects (4+);
- Experience in SDLC and various methodologies;
- Experience in project management (required);
- Understanding of the basic technical architecture of an enterprise organization using continuous integration;
- Written and spoken English (required).
Sphere offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package, as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment, flexibility, and unique international travel opportunities